a healthy life with vie saine bone broth
produced in Burnaby, BC.
Small BC family business supporting local BC farmers to develop a high quality, sustainable product.
Ingredients are locally sourced and consist of ORGANIC vegetables, chicken and Beef. Added spices are organic. Gluten Free.
Chicken and beef are ethically raised by local BC Farmers without the use of antibiotics, hormones, or chemical feed additives.
All products are shelf stable. No need for refrigeration or freezing until opened.
why drink bone broth?
- Bone broth helps to restore cartilage, and can assist in aiding disorders such as Arthritis.
- The gelatin formed in bone broth can help in taking pressure off of aging joints, which can assist in the reduction in joint pain.
- Gelatin maintains strong bones by providing bone-building minerals and preventing bone loss.
- The collagen in bone broth maintains muscle and connective tissue health, which can therefore assist in athletic performance.
Improves and Supports Gut Health
- Collagen found in bone broth protects and soothes the lining of the digestive tract, and can aid in healing acid reflux symptoms, Crohn’s Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and Ulcerative Colitis.
- Collagen/gelatin and amino acids in bone broth help to heal and seal openings in the gut lining. This assists to restore gut health, and support immune system function and inflammatory response.
- Gelatin is beneficial for fighting food sensitivities.
- Gelatin may be useful for leaky gut syndrome and its related autoimmune disorders.
- Bone broth supports gut integrity by helping with the growth of healthy bacteria in the digestive tract.
- The amino acids in collagen support healthy digestive functions.
Supports Healthy Skin
- The collagen found in bone broth helps to reduce the visible signs of wrinkles by firming the skin, decreasing puffiness, and reducing the signs of aging.
- Collagen can diminish cellulite by maintaining tissue integrity.
- Promotes integral wound healing.
Promotes Immune System Function
- Bone broth can support a healthy inflammatory response and normal immune system function, therefore assisting in healing disorders such as allergies, asthma, and arthritis.
- The amino acids in bone broth reduce inflammation in the respiratory system, allowing bone broth to be beneficial for fighting cold and flu symptoms.
- Improves sleep, memory, and performance.
- Provides an energy boost during the day and wards off fatigue.
- Supports a healthy mood.
- Bone broth can assist in cellular and liver detoxification by assisting with the absorption of various nutrients, and supporting liver-cleansing functions.
- Improves the body’s use of antioxidants, and increases intake of essential minerals.
- Cats and dogs will see the same benefits as we do. Our bone broth is great for their coats, nails, teeth, guts, and joints! Bone broth has many benefits to cats and dogs, which includes supporting their gastrointestinal health and providing anti-inflammatory effects.
- The many benefits of our pet bone broth includes adding a nutritious supplement to their diets, assisting finicky cats and dogs with their appetites, and helping our older pets with age related symptoms, such as arthritis and general joint problems.
- Our rich in flavor pet bone broth can be warmed up and served alone in a dish, or poured onto cat and dog food to add a nutrient-dense, easy to digest supplement to their diets.
All of our bone broths also contact Tumeric for additional health benefits!